Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The party bus

We spent the last 6 days on an "Adventure Tour" from Adelaide to Alice Springs. It was a wonderful trip, lots of great sights. Over the next week or so we'll share more details about what we saw. There were 17 of us on the bus, mostly 20-somethings, and a few of them were crazy party animals, including the driver. Check out this video. Fortunately "disco" bus only happened a few times.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast. Wish I could have joined in. I am sure I saw Rick in the video.

Anonymous said...

Oh Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Anonymous said...

Oh Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Dick and Louise said...

Yikes; but good dancing Lenny - where was Carrie?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I needed that. I'm not done laughing after the 3rd viewing.
Cookie

Molly D said...

That is so funny I don't have words to describe it. Does it remind you of your Inspirio days with all us wild 20-somethings? No? Really? ;)

HILARIOUS!

Len and Carrie said...

You 20-somethings were nothing like this. But maybe we should have had disco days at the office :)