Monday, February 25, 2008

photos


It's hard to capture just how beautiful the water colors are.


Annette and Karinna


Our camping caye


The rum punch came in a 5-gallon jar. You can see Len's hands on the left--a 2 fisted drinker.


Campsite with our boat in the background


Another view of the caye. We went back and forth in a little dinghy. Spindly bush on left :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DON'T TEMPT ME LIKE THAT!!! I would love to join you in Placencia, but I can't take more school off! Sorry...I may have decided on a career change at some point in my life though: travel writer ;)

Dick and Louise said...

blue waters remind me of costa rica - gorgeous - happy you are having a wonderful time. Louise

Laurie said...

Hi Len & Carrie:
The pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to get there and enjoy the sunshine. Your sailing trip looks like quite an adventure. Hope it was lots of fun and I am looking forward to hearing all about it. See you soon - Laurie