The last few days we've enjoyed having Annette Witte and her friend Karinna stay with us. It's been great to see Annette again and get to know Karinna--they're both very outgoing and talkative and fun to be around. We'll be traveling with them again when we go to Guatemala in a month.
Tomorrow we set sail for Placencia. We had a briefing tonight--we'll sail several hours in the morning, stop to snorkel for a while, sail again till 3 or 4 in the afternoon, set up tents on a deserted key, snorkel some more, eat and sleep. Then we do it again for 2 more days. We're excited to go!
8 comments:
post approved...and I guess now Karina is tied in to traveling in Guate with us...it's on the blog after all!
Wow: Jimmy Buffet didn't even have it this good. Sounds like a great time. Glad you are well and see you guys to catch up after Oz
You know it really won't be paradise until you have that cheeseburger.
Wow! What a wonderful place to be. But you are missing a snow filled winter--today I could hardly see when I was returning from Oasis. I haven't spotted any lifers but keep looking. Have a wonderful time on your sailing adventure.
Love, Joy
Have agreat sail! Looking forward to hearing about it.
Herm
As I set off on another 0 degree morning here, enjoying this trip 'vicariously' is starting not to cut it....The trip sounds incredible.
(that 'vicarious' traveler is Grant, in case you didn't figure it out, Len) :)
Sounds like a great time. I wish I was someplace warm!
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Great that Annette and her friend were able to spend a few days with you. You are having more sun than we are in southern CA. It was nice over the weekend but yesterday it started raining and that should stick around for the rest of the week. Dan and I are in San Diego for a few days leaving Elizabeth with Rebecca in Redlands. Will be back in snow country late Sunday. Enjoy your travels.
Dan and Jo
Post a Comment