Monday, February 27, 2006

More ruins


This complex had the most spectacular ruins of all we saw around Ayutthaya. When you take into account all the different temple complexes that fill and surround the city, most of which have not been restored, you get just a very tiny glimpse of how spectacular it must all have been in its heyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey you two, the pict. are just fantastic. I think this area is one of the most interesting that you have visited to date. Can't wait to see more. Makes me want to go. I think it will have changed some by the time I get there in 15 years or so. FVV

Anonymous said...

Look Len! I finally visited your blog. Very cool pictures, and wonderful places. I am extremely jealous! However, some of us still need to work for a living, and finish putting kids through college. I'll visit you guys again. [Aren't you proud of me! I figured out how to look you up. Given my stellar computer skills, this is a big step for me.]